Monday, March 18, 2013

Writing for Town Dish-An exciting new opportunity


I realize its been a while since I last updated my blog.  Two factors have been keeping me from regular blog posting.  First, my farming duties.  Despite the cold dreary weather, I have been starting seeds.  The second factor, equally as exciting, is that I have started writing for the Town Dish, a great resource for local food and drink news.  I am very thankful for the opportunity to share my locavore themed stories with the Dish readers.  My two first articles are all about the upcoming Philly Farm and Food Fest.  You can read all about the Fest and its newly added Local Libations Lounge in the two articles below. 

-Philly Farm & Food Fest: Preparing for a Second Year of Success

-Local Libations Lounge to be Added to Philly Farm and Food Fest

-Philly Farm and Food Fest Fosters the Farmer in All of Us




Click here to view a facebook album from last year's Philly Farm and Food Fest.

No comments: